Thursday, May 25, 2006

Ancient History




Ok, time for some serious posting of pictures. This is going to be painful for me because my computer is so slow, but I'm going to try to catch up today and then I'll feel better about getting on with new projects and being a little more relevant in the crafting and thrifting blog world. The way things are going, it's going to take all night...

For starters, I made four of Hillary's Wee Bunnies for Easter. I think they turned out rather well, except for one that I cut on the bias because I wanted the stripes to chevron and I completely forgot to take into account that cutting on the bias makes the fabric stretch. So that bunny has some body issues. I didn't take any pics of that one. Blogger is not letting me post any pictures in the middle of my message, so I'll publish this and do subsequent posts anon. Or tomorrow, as this computer stinks.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Hi! Saw and liked your wee bunnies over at flickr and wondered if you had a blog. You do and it's cute!