Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Baby, it's cold outside.

There's a fire softly burning and (I'm getting ready to put) supper on the stove...

Not much to say today. We got back to MT safely, and all was well in SD. It was good to go, but is better to be home. But I hate saying goodbye to my ageing parents. There is always in the back of my mind, "Will this be the last time?" and "I should've taken more pictures!" I took only one photo - the two of them standing together and posing for me. It turned out well with genuine smiles.

Helpful hint: Don't iron navy blue pants on an ironing board in a quilter's sewing room. The little loose threads that are everywhere will give you more grief than the wrinkles in the slacks.

Helpful hint: When you pack for your children, don't just assume that the two pairs of navy blue pants you are packing are different sizes. One of my kids had to wear sweats to church.

Helpful hint: Smile. And say your prayers: praise, petition and thanksgiving.


No comments: