Friday, February 02, 2007

New-to-me blogs

As some of you may know, my first blogging-loves are craft blogs. Here are two I found today:
Getting Stitched on the Farm
Bella Dia

I am especially enjoying the lambing saga on Getting Stitched.

An aside to this:
I have figured out part of the reason my blog isn't as nice as I want it to be:
I care, but not enough.
My computer stinks.
I have not written a book yet.

The caring part is proportional to the amount of time I find away from my house and children. Family and home come first, blogging second, and in my present condition I don't have energy for both, much less all my artistic hopefulness of to-do projects.

The computer part is something I'm working on, but haven't had time to really decide about. I'm leaning strongly toward the iMac right now.

The book, well - it will have to wait. I have a few ideas in my head, one of which is a GK Chesterton book for younger kids, but again the time and energy thing gets in the way. Oh, and the disorganization thing...

No comments: