Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Four More Years

No, I'm not talking politics. Today is my birthday and I'm 36. Four more years... you do the math.
In lieu of cake today I made caramel corn. It is cold and rainy here so I spent the day in the kitchen baking bread and making caramel corn and "almond" bark pretzles. I was planning on muffins and cookies and birthday cake, but I ran out of energy after I had to run to the grocery for eggs. No worries, though. The carameled popcorn was delicious (recipe anyone? it's really easy) and my family has promised more of a party over the long upcoming weekend. Hooray for me :)

Also born on this day:

Morrissey
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Sir Laurence Olivier
Richard Wagner, composer
Mary Cassat

3 comments:

Brad Shorr said...

Happy Birthday! Have many. many more.

Ali said...

Happy birthday to you.

m!les said...

Happy Birthday!