Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Brilliant Baby

Have I mentioned lately how much I love my baby? She is wonderful. Now that I have five kids, I could introduce her like Frank Gilbreth and call her "the latest model". You know, "This newest version of a child actually sleeps through the night. She has learned to suck her fist by 3 months of age, and will coo and smile back at you when encouraged. Often she expresses joy by wiggling her entire body, waving her hands and kicking her feet. Her only drawback is a frequent need for diaper changes. It's true she is missing a partial halo of hair on the back of her head, but that is only due to her wide-eyed alert attitude, turning and looking all around her at the action of the household. All in all, she's a perfect edition. "

1 comment:

m!les said...

A picture would have gone very well with this post. No new computer yet?