Friday, August 03, 2007

Home is SWEET

Once again I dropped off the face of the blogosphere without advance notice. Sorry about that. And no, I don't have pictures to share. (More on that later.)
My family and I went home to the Black Hills for a week to celebrate my parents' 60th wedding anniversary. The actual date was June 19, but we had the party later so that we could all be there. All twelve of us siblings made it home; it was quite a gathering with all the spouses and kids. We had a grand time.
It is always good to visit the place where I grew up. It is also good to return to the place where I now live. Both places are home. I am so blessed, and I do know it. Where are you at home?

(Didn't order my computer yet because I wasn't going to be here to receive the delivery. Hope to finally get it done tomorrow. Who has an opinion to offer on the ethics of piggybacking on someone else's wireless? I don't know whose it is in our neighborhood, but an open connection is there.)

1 comment:

m!les said...

We've all stolen wireless at some point. Personally, I find that wireless routers are so easy and cheap that why not just set up my own network? Mostly, though, I like having that control so I can protect my computer as well as use the internet.