Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Finally, the swap pictures



Holy cow! That's almost $40 USD!!!
(Oh, I guess I spent almost as much sending mine. Shhh. The fun was worth it to me.)







Sorry, DottyCookie, for taking so long to get these up. There are a few more at Flickr. There's actually a Flickr group for this swap at http://www.flickr.com/groups/445644@N24/pool/

I was hoping to take better shots of some angles, but I had to use the flash sometimes and after I took these everything started getting used by the recipients! DS Merry especially spent quite a long time looking over his Kids' National Geographic. And the chocolate didn't last long ;) And I can't wait to get those brushes into some paint. (The roll has brushes and pencils.) And how cool are those patches? So cool. And those booties. Love.
Thanks again, DottyCookie!!!

1 comment:

dottycookie said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it - I was quite worried about which magazines to send!