Thursday, November 29, 2007

Novena to The Immaculate Conception

Hey, you Catholics,
Real Learning has a great post about a candle and a novena here. Flying Stars also has some information here. And this article has concise directions for a Mary Candle.

I have trouble getting through a rosary. I am just not disciplined or practiced enough in my prayer life. And my husband and my kids? Well, let's just say we're not there yet. I did find, however, that I can pray along much easier than I can pray alone, and so I often use these recordings from iTunes. And I have used my friend Suzanne's paper rosary with the kids. (She has some pdf downloads for free at that link.) I also have these pictures, though we haven't used them because I don't have page protectors for them yet.

Wishing you all a blessed start to your Advent season. Make it about JOY.

No comments: