Monday, February 25, 2008

Bring it back, Kraft.

Did you know Tang Instant Drink Mix now only comes with artificial sweeteners? I have three favorite recipes that use the old, sugar-full kind, and now I can't make them.

I wanted to sent an email to Kraft Foods, but their "contact us" button on their website only leads you to a FAQ page. What is up with that? And why would they think taking the sugar out of the Tang would make it "healthier"? I think it still has artificial color and flavor which is scarier to me than sugar. Actually, sugar doesn't scare me at all - but artificial sweeteners give me headaches. ARG.

Sorry for the little rant. Anyone out there know a good substitute for Tang, Drink of the Astronauts?

1 comment:

m!les said...

I'm not sure what the "retro conversion rate" is, but doesn't 1 Tang = 1 1/2 Tab sodas? I think I read that somewhere.