Monday, March 17, 2008

My 15 minutes



My 15 minutes of fame may have come today for my Stay.See.Make.Do. blog. I got mentioned here on Angry Chicken and the hits have been slowly adding up. I am not quite interesting enough to warrant any comments, even though I begged a bit ;) but it's fun to see new people visiting.

The photo is a tree stump along a busy street here in my town. The smiley face is painted on and every major holiday someone decorates it. When I first moved here I thought it was a bit annoying and tacky, but it has grown on me and now I like seeing what they come up with next. Apparently so do other people because I've never noticed it having been vandalized or messed with. Do you have anything like it in your town?

1 comment:

m!les said...

I'm sure we have things like that here, but not in my neighborhood. I'll have to start something.