Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Poor Blog

Dear Boogers Don't Bounce,

I've been meaning to write, but life has a way of changing one's plans.
Among other things:
I had another baby girl!
I'm trying to teach school to three boys.
I'm trying to keep my little girls out of trouble without so much reliance on the tv.
I'm trying to feed my family something other than breakfast cereal or pizza.

And so, dear Blog, I'm afraid you have to keep your back seat for now. Don't worry though. I still cannot bring myself to abandon you completely, so keep up hope!

Your loving Blogmistress,
StacieMakeDo

2 comments:

Convenor said...

Would you mind letting your readers know about the December issue of our journal 'CHRISTVS REGNAT':

http://catholicheritage.blogspot.com/2009/12/christvs-regnat-december-2009.html

You are most welcome to link to/follow/blogroll our blog:

http://www.catholicheritage.blogspot.com

Please pray for me!

God bless you!

St. Conleth's Catholic Heritage Association (Ireland)

m!les said...

We'll be here when you're ready.